When you create a Facebook page for the first time the Facebook page URL will look like,
The above URL is hard to remember for your page audience. If it is like following URL it will be easy to remember,
Previously the profile name and page names can be edited using the following URL,
Now the above link is used to change the profile username only.
For changing the username of the page you must be an admin.
To get a short and desired URL read on the following steps.
Steps to Create a Custom URL
1. Go to your Facebook page.
2. Click three dotted buttons next to share button.
3. Click Edit page info link.
4. Now the Edit Page Info dialog will open.
5. Drag the scroll bar down to the end of the dialog.
Note: The scroll bar dialog will be invisible in Edit Page Info dialog. Only when you move the cursor to the right of the dialog the scroll bar will be visible.
6. Now you will see an about section.
7. In About section click the Create Page @username link.
8. Now the Create Page Username dialog should open.
9. Enter Username.Pick the best one for your business.
10. Click Username button.
11. If the username is available it will be created for you. Sometimes it might take time to get a user name. A new page may not be immediately be able to get a username. Read the Choosing a username help tips to pick the right handle for four URL.